My high school student is enrolled in a Dual Enrollment program. What next?

Posted by:

The following three options have been approved for Dual Enrollment students: 

  • Continue the course via distance learning options through the higher education institution and earn credit when the course ends; 
  • Opt for an “In Progress” designation and have until August 31, 2020, to complete the course and earn credit; or 
  • Opt for an “Administrative Withdrawal” and exit the course with no credit and nothing posted to the official college transcript.