Return to Headlines
WJHS Optional at Home Learning Resources and More Important Information
There are optional at-home resources for learning that you can use. There will be a link at the end of the article that explains how to access them.
Students at West Jefferson High School should also know the following:
- If your class was in Google Classroom, you may still visit that Google Classroom for activities and resources.
- If you are using a smart phone, you can download the Google Classroom App as well. (See link to instructions at the end of the article.)
- Contact the administrators and/or guidance counselor based on your last name for help with Google log ins and/or passwords. Their emails can be found through the link at the end of this article.
A - C: Brown or PerkinsD - H: Castillo or CoxenI - M: Guillory or GreenN - R: Hobbs or WashingtonS - Z: Olivier or Ross
- Plato (Edmentum) Courses have been added for at home learning. They can be accessed via Clever. See the Optional at Home Learning link below about how to access PLATO (Edmentum) via Clever. Your Clever username and password is your lunch number. If you do know your lunch number, get it from the Student Progress Center or email Mrs. Greeen at email@example.com, Mrs. Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Guillory at email@example.com.
- If you participated in credit recovery and/or Advanced Path, you should continue to do so.
- If you had Make Up Seat Time before the schools closed temporarily,you need to contact your school counselor, a teacher or administrator. There will be a link to find their email addresses at the end of the article.
- School Administrators (Mr. Brown, Mr. Ross, Ms. Castillo, and Ms. J. Washington) are available Monday-Friday from 9am to 3pm to answer questions or provide assistance. They can be reached via email. There will be a link to find their email addresses at the end of the article.
- You may be receiving calls and/or emails from school staff to offer support. Check your email daily. The calls may register as "unknown caller" in your caller id.