Theodore Lee, W. Schneckenburger Elementary
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- I would like to go to Indonesia because I like the culture there and it's very different from where we live. Growing up, my mom taught me that they have a beautiful culture.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I have ever received is when my mom would encourage me to continue my art passion even when I thought it was hard.
What is the kindest thing someone has done for you?
- When I was in first grade, there was a student named Kathrine. In class, she taught me how to perfect my art and was really nice to me.
What are you passionate about?
- I am passionate about helping others and doing art.
What is on your bucket list?
- I would like to one day become a veterinarian and help the ocean because we need to protect our wildlife.