Principal's Announcement- Testing Procedures for Virtual Learners
Testing Dates: April 26, 27, 28 May 3, 4, 5
● Virtual learners must be checked in through the office between 10:45 and 11:00 a.m. on testing days.
● Students should eat before arriving at school. Only a small snack and a bottle of water will be provided.
● Students may not bring electronics, including phones, tablets, Smart watches, etc. These items are prohibited during testing. If brought, these items will be held in the school office until dismissal.
● Testing of virtual learners is scheduled from 11:00 – 2:00.
● Students should bring a book to read when they are finished testing. No other items may be brought.
● Students must wear school uniforms to campus. (If your child does not have uniform bottoms, jeans and tennis shoes are acceptable with uniform shirt.)
● There will be no Google Meet on testing days, due to home room teachers administering LEAP assessments to in-person students.
● All students will be tested by a certified teacher.
● Virtual students will be tested in a separate location from in-person students.
● For dismissal of virtual learners, parents should line up behind the buses on 5th St. When entering from the WB Expressway or from Fourth St., please enter on Avenue H, then turn onto 5th St. to ensure entering at the back of the line. Once buses leave campus, virtual students will be dismissed.
● For carpool pick-up, students’ names should be clearly written on a sturdy piece of paper/cardstock and displayed from the rearview mirror of the car using a skirt/pant hanger where it can be easily seen.
Londa Foster Principal Ray St. Pierre Academy (504) 347‐4739 Fax: 341‐4087