Secretary, Metairie Academy for Advanced Studies
If you could pass on any wisdom to your students, what would it be?
- I think it would be important to know that it feels great to do the right thing.
What did your younger self think you would be doing as a career?
- I thought I would be a flight attendant for my brother's personal airplane. I have a great deal of motion sensitivity so I could never have done that.
What is the best thing about working at your school?
- The feeling I have when I walk into this building is knowing that I am welcomed, respected, and I am appreciated.
What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- My greatest accomplishment was raising my children. I only have 2 but I love every minute of being a mom. They are now 35 and 31, but it was the greatest time of my life.
What motivates you to do the best at your job?
- The ability to return the next day. I want to make sure I want to do the best I can because I never want to leave. The motivation is the joy that I feel when I'm here every day.