Congratulations to the staff members at Judge Lionel R. Collins Elementary for being recognized as the February 2023 JP Schools Campus of the Month.
"Mr. Rene and his team are remarkable. The school stays clean 100% of the time. The students and staff appreciate the plant staff for all their hard work."
Each month, a committee of five will showcase a selected campus based on the following criteria:
- Clean hallways
- Clean restrooms
- All restrooms are equipped with adequate supplies such as toilet tissue in each stall, soap for washing hands, working hand dryers, or paper towels
- Safe and secure campus
- Well-groomed yard and flower bed
- School entrance and office entrance are appealing, free of clutter,
- trash, and inviting to visitors
- Office staff is welcoming
- All classrooms are free of clutter
- Evacuation signs are posted in all areas