Third Round of Learning Packets Now Available
Jefferson Parish Schools families can now download the final round of learning packets online at jpschools.org/LearnAtHome. Families without home internet access can pick up paper-based packets April 28 and 30 at the district’s Grab & Go sites from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The printed packets were created for families unable to access the district’s online resources.
The third round of packets will last students through the end of the 2019-20 school year. All Grab & Go sites will have printed learning packets for grades PK-12 on Tuesday, April 28. Packets will be distributed until they run out. As packet numbers decrease at sites, the district may consolidate the remaining packets to be distributed only at specific sites on Thursday, April 30. Check jpschools.org for the latest updates. Meals are served at the Grab & Go sites on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule. Meals will not be served on April 28 or 30.
The Grab & Go locations are:
- Bissonet Plaza Elementary: 6818 Kawanee Drive in Metairie
- Emmett Gilbert School: 435 S. Jamie Blvd. in Westwego
- Fisher Middle-High: 2529 Jean Lafitte Blvd. in Lafitte
- Gretna Middle: 910 Gretna Blvd. in Gretna
- Hazel Park Elementary: 8809 Jefferson Hwy. in River Ridge
- Marie Riviere Elementary: 1564 Lake Ave. in Metairie
- Marrero Middle: 4100 7th Street in Marrero
- Meisler Middle: 3700 Cleary Ave. in Metairie
- Riverdale High: 240 Riverdale Drive in Jefferson
- Terrytown Elementary: 550 E. Forest Lawn Drive in Terrytown
- Truman School: 5417 Ehret Road in Marrero
- Woods Elementary: 1037 31st Street in Kenner
- Worley Middle: 801 Spartans Drive in Westwego
The Grab & Go service will include pick-up lines outside the school for families to drive through or walk up. In order to avoid creating a large crowd, it is important that families immediately leave campus after receiving their packet and/or meal. JP Schools provided the first round of printed learning packets to families at the Grab & Go sites March 18-20. The second round of paper-based packets were distributed March 30, April 1, and April 3.