Taniesha Brown, Assistant Plant Manager, McDonogh 26 Elementary School
1. What would students be surprised to learn about you?
- That I'm a big kid like them.
2. What is the best thing about working at your school?
- The best thing is that the staff here are very friendly. The principal and everyone else are here for the kids and it shows.
3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
- I would say humble, shy, and happy go lucky.
4. What motivates you to do the best at your job?
- Everyone has a great attitude and it truly is the kids and my coworkers.
5. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- It would be barbecue chicken and macaroni and cheese. I cook and that is my favorite to cook and eat.