Laila Richardson, 4th Grader
1. If you were in charge of a school, what would it be like?
- If I were in charge of a school, it would have order. I would make sure that everyone stays on tasks and that everyone tries to do their best. I would reward them when they do their best.
2. What makes a good day at school?
- Probably going to PE and having a good attitude. I make sure to try my best on every test or assignment I have.
3. What is your favorite thing to learn about?
- My favorite thing to learn about is math because it has all these different types of ways to solve a problem.
4. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
- If I were famous, I would be famous for being a doctor. When I grow up I want to be a pediatrician because I like helping people.
5. Is there a teacher or someone from your school that has inspired or impacted your life in a positive way? If so, who and what have they done to hep you and what would you like to say to them?
- Yes, Ms. Brown! She motivated me when I didn't think that I could do it. She was tough but she did so I can be my very best.