In May of 2018, Superintendent Dr. Cade Brumley set out to see Jefferson Parish Schools with a fresh set of eyes through his 100 day-plan. During his first 100 days he created councils to gather stakeholder input for important decisions within the district. These councils complement the work that is already taking place to make Jefferson Parish the most improved district in the state of Louisiana.
What does success look like?
Community Partner Profile from 2024: The Future Our Kids Deserve
- Recognizes students need multiple sources of support to succeed in school and in life
- Believes in supporting every student’s success
- Commits and provides time, resources, and services to schools and students
- Builds meaningful and ongoing relationships with students, families, and staff
- Communicates regularly with school’s staff regarding student outcomes, goals, and any unexpected issues.
- Champions the work of students, families, and staff