Mission & Vision
Our mission is to inspire, engage, and prepare each student for tomorrow by encouraging creativity, developing character, building strong minds, fostering kindness, and promoting health.
Our vision establish a solid educational foundation that prepares each student for success in college and life.
- To provide an informed, concerned, and motivated faculty and administration who will work collaboratively for all students.
- To develop good citizenship and a caring, cooperative attitude among the student body by serving as role models.
- To develop the whole student by providing academic and personal guidance, physical training, and extra-curricular activities.
- To help students develop respect for authority and the rights of others.
- To create a climate for self-motivation so the student is an active participant in the learning process.
- To provide for individual differences by using multiple teaching techniques and materials so that the students may grasp concepts and learn at their own rate.
- To create an environment conductive to learning in the individual classroom through the use of bulletin boards, classroom libraries, and other attractive and informative educational materials.
Regular Schedule Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Early Release Schedule Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.