Mission & Vision
The mission of the Solis community - students, parents, faculty, and business partners - is to nurture and challenge students while establishing strong foundations for lifelong learning
The vision of Paul J. Solis Elementary is to provide students with the best education through purposeful and engaging lessons in a welcoming and supportive community.
- To encourage a climate of creativity
- To establish lines of communication among the students, teachers, parents, and community
- To promote a home-school partnership in student learning
- To utilize available community resources
- To accommodate student needs
- To stress that the administration, faculty, and staff is committed to achieving the objectives of the school’s instructional program
- To use discipline as a tool to promote learning
- To encourage ongoing professional preparation
- To use a variety of instructional materials appropriate to varied levels and learning styles
Paul J. Solis Elementary was built in 1984. Solis services students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through fifth grade. At the present time, there are over 600 students from very diverse backgrounds. We are very proud of our school and the many accomplishments we have achieved. The Solis faculty and staff believe our “SUNS” shine everyday!
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Regular School Hours:
7:45 a.m. - 2:35 p.m.
Take in time for students begins at 7:15 a.m.
Homeroom begins promptly at 7:45 a.m.