Emily Miller, Principal
Ruppel will be enrolling students in grades PK through 6th for the 2022-2023 school year. The school will grow a grade level each year and will be a PK-8th grade program.
Applications for admission for the 2022-2023 school year will be available November 15-December 10, 2021 on the JP Schools website.
Ruppel Academie Francaise is a French language program but is NOT a French immersion program. Core content is taught in English with French offered to all students daily.
Ruppel enrolls students from both the Eastbank and Westbank of Jefferson Parish, and bus transportation is available for all students.
Ruppel offers an advanced curriculum that is the same as the curriculum offered at the Advanced Studies Academies.
For more information & for details about the application procedure visit: District Affairs: Ruppel Academie Francaise
Contact the school at 504-361-8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a phone conference or virtual meeting with Ms. Miller if you'd like additional details about Ruppel Academie Francaise. (Appointments available upon request 11/1/2021-12/10/2021)
School Hours: 7:20-2:10
Office Hours: 6:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Mission & Vision
Our vision is to create a challenging environment that nurtures high ideals, creative thoughts, and positive actions.
Our mission at L. W. Ruppel Academie Francaise is to provide a safe environment for a diverse learning community that values academic excellence, individual responsibility, and life-long learning.
- Establish a safe and physically comfortable environment that promotes student learning and culture.
- Develop skills that will enable all members of the school community to address our needs in today’s technologically driven society.
- Provide parents and other community members with opportunities to participate in school programs and activities.
- Incorporate curriculum and instructional practices with a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Promote cultural diversity among the school community by understanding and respecting different people and cultures.