Open House Tours
Emily Miller, Principal
Ruppel will be enrolling students in grades PK through 8th for the 2024-2025 school year.
The admission window for the 2024-2025 school year will be open September 5, 2023. Access the application at this link https://specialtyselection.jpschools.org/login
Be sure that all portions of the application are completed and that all requested documents are uploaded.
Ruppel Academie Francaise is a French language program but is NOT an immersion program. Core content is taught in English with French offered to all students daily.
Ruppel enrolls students from both the Eastbank and Westbank of Jefferson Parish, and bus transportation is available for all students.
Ruppel offers an advanced curriculum that is the same as the curriculum offered at the Advanced Studies Academies.
For more information & for details about the application procedure visit: District Affairs: Ruppel Academie Francaise
School Hours: 7:20-2:10
Office Hours: 6:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Mission & Vision
Our vision is to create a challenging environment that nurtures high ideals, creative thoughts, and positive actions.
Our mission at L. W. Ruppel Academie Francaise is to provide a safe environment for a diverse learning community that values academic excellence, individual responsibility, and life-long learning.
- Establish a safe and physically comfortable environment that promotes student learning and culture.
- Develop skills that will enable all members of the school community to address our needs in today’s technologically driven society.
- Provide parents and other community members with opportunities to participate in school programs and activities.
- Incorporate curriculum and instructional practices with a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Promote cultural diversity among the school community by understanding and respecting different people and cultures.