Mission & Vision
Educating the whole child in a safe, diverse, and challenging environment.
Every student will achieve at their maximum potential in a challenging, engaging, and nurturing learning environment in order to successfully prepare them for their future in a multicultural society.
- In building a safe, respectful school family that values the needs and diversity of the whole child
- The school community should encourage and support each student in developing goals and creating a positive, strong self-worth.
- Every student can be successful in an engaging, challenging, and meaningful environment.
- In providing the academic and emotional support needed to become productive learners.
- Students will be equipped with skills to responsibly engage in a digital and global society.
Message from Mrs. Manson
Dear Riviere Families,
We have much to be grateful for here at Riviere! We have a wonderful staff from our custodians, our Paraprofessionals, our office staff,cafeteria, and our teachers. I am grateful every day for the opportunity to work at Riviere. We also have amazing students, who challenge themselves every day to learn and be engaged in the lessons. Finally, we would like to thank our parents for being supportive and helping to make Riviere the wonderful school it is today. Happy November!
Regular Schedule Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Students may begin arriving on campus at 8:00 a.m. and have the option of taking a free breakfast. If your student needs to arrive at school prior to 8:00 a.m., you must register for childcare (please go to or call the office for registration information). After 8:30, students must be accompanied by their parent or guardian into the office to be marked tardy.
Early Release Schedule Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 12:50 p.m.
On Early Release Days, there is no afterschool child care provided. On these days, students must be picked up at walkers' gate, car line, or ride the bus home.