Mission & Vision
Educating the whole child in a safe, diverse, and challenging environment.
Lifelong learners and problem-solvers who contribute to a global society.
- In building a safe, respectful school family that values the needs and diversity of the whole child
- The school community should encourage and support each student in developing goals and creating a positive, strong self-worth.
- Every student can be successful in an engaging, challenging, and meaningful environment.
- In providing the academic and emotional support needed to become productive learners.
- Students will be equipped with skills to responsibly engage in a digital and global society.
Regular Schedule Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Students may begin arriving on campus at 8:00 a.m. and have the option of taking a free breakfast. If your student needs to arrive at school prior to 8:00 a.m., you must register for childcare (please go to or call the office for registration information). After 8:30, students must be accompanied by their parent or guardian into the office to be marked tardy.
Early Release Schedule Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 12:50 p.m.
On Early Release Days, there is no afterschool child care provided. On these days, students must be picked up at walkers' gate, car line, or ride the bus home.