Mission & Vision
C.T. Janet will strive to be a school regarded for academic excellence and putting students first by:
- preparing students to graduate on the appropriate academic path,
- encouraging students to become life-long learners,
- developing an appreciation for diversity, and
- guiding students to embrace their roles as future leaders.
We Believe In...
- helping every student recognize and achieve their fullest potential, by reaching their individual academic goals,
- providing a safe, challenging, and developmentally appropriate learning environment,
- implementing rigorous, engaging, and meaningful learning opportunities through the Tier I curriculum, and
- continuously and holistically addressing all students’ needs by maintaining a dedicated faculty and staff.
Regular Schedule Hours: 7:15 a.m. - 2:35 p.m.