Mission & Vision
Gretna No.2 Academy with family and community will explore, develop, and enhance individual gifts, talents, and strengths of our students through engaging and challenging activities to become life-long learners with character and integrity.
- The Gretna No. 2 faculty will design engaging, challenging, and satisfying work for every student, in a safe, nurturing and positive learning environment.
- The use of technology is essential for engaging students and for preparing them for the 21st century work environment.
- It is essential that we create differentiated learning environments that promote higher-order thinking and that allow our students to become problem solvers.
- Student effort, task commitment, and ability are equally important.
- Partnerships between home, school, and community are crucial to student success.
Regular Schedule Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
Early Release Schedule Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 12:50 p.m.