Mission & Vision
Allen Ellender School community is strategically committed to provide students with opportunities to develop problem-solving, communication, and technological skills to function effectively and intelligently in a competitive global society. All students will demonstrate proficiency or above according to State and District standards.
We envision Allen Ellender to be a high performing school by nurturing students in a vibrant learning environment that will foster academic achievement.
- Teachers utilize innovative ways to engage students in achieving their goals.
- School personnel are accountable for implementing a curriculum that results in exceptional student performance.
- Students are motivated, inquisitive, challenged, and actively involved in learning.
- Students learn and gain respect in a positive school environment.
- Our various school communities respect educators and students and celebrate their achievements.
Allen Ellender School’s hours for the 2022-2023 school year will start at 7:20 a.m. and dismiss at 2:10 p.m. The students may be dropped off starting at 6:50 a.m. and picked up as late as 2:30 p.m. Allen Ellender School offers after care from 2:10 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. for a fee.