Mission & Vision
Allen Ellender School community is strategically committed to provide students with opportunities to develop problem-solving, communication, and technological skills to function effectively and intelligently in a competitive global society. All students will demonstrate proficiency or above according to State and District standards.
We envision Allen Ellender to be a high performing school by nurturing students in a vibrant learning environment that will foster academic achievement.
- Teachers utilize innovative ways to engage students in achieving their goals.
- School personnel are accountable for implementing a curriculum that results in exceptional student performance.
- Students are motivated, inquisitive, challenged, and actively involved in learning.
- Students learn and gain respect in a positive school environment.
- Our various school communities respect educators and students and celebrate their achievements.
Allen Ellender School’s hours will be changing for the 2019-2020 school year. We will now take in at 8:10 and dismiss at 3:00.