Mission & Vision
The mission of Geraldine Boudreaux Elementary School is to ensure high levels of learning for every student through a quality instructional program.
To achieve the mission of our school, we envision the staff to:
- Provide a safe environment and positive learning atmosphere
- Arrive fully prepared daily to meet the needs of our students
- Share open lines of communication and have a mutual respect for all, including parents/guardians, students, staff and community
- Unite to achieve a common purpose and SMART goals
- Work together interdependently in collaborative teams
- Seek and implement promising strategies for improving student learning on a continuous basis
- Frequently monitor each student’s progress based upon individual needs
To increase student achievement in ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies in each grade level as measured by performance on teacher made, district, and state assessments.
Welcome to Geraldine Boudreaux Elementary School, a part of the Jefferson Parish Public School System (JPPSS). Boudreaux is a large elementary school with a population that ranges between 600 – 650 students. Our grade levels include Pre-K through fifth and include one ESL designated class in every grade level. Currently, we offer Spanish Immersion in PreKindergarten thru 8th grade. By exposing children to a second language at an early age and consistently reinforcing the language, the dual immersion program will strive to produce students who are fully bilingual as well as successful in mastering the Common Core Curriculum of the Jefferson Parish School District. Additionally, we have four special education classes (i.e. two generic, and two autistic.) We have a staff of 42 teachers and 12 paras who are committed and dedicated to provide an appropriate and challenging education for students. Our teachers are building a better world one student at a time.
Hope to see you soon,
Kiplyn Pereira, Principal
Regular Schedule Hours:
7:20 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.