Until school begins on Wednesday, August 26th, there are a variety of activities and resources that your child can access in order to get a head-start on learning for the new year. Students of all ages can utilize resources below to begin their learning journey.
K - 2 At-Home Sample Assignments
- Read a book each day with a family member. Discuss the book.
- Draw pictures and write simple descriptions to match the pictures.
- Count items around the house.
- Practice Math problems (Addition and Subtraction) each day.
- Play games together.
- Practice writing your name or other familiar words.
- Sidewalk Chalk Writing
K-2 Online Resources with sample assignments
3-5 At-Home Sample Assignments
- Read several books daily and discuss what you have read.
- Complete Math Problems (Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Daily writing in a journal