Positive and productive school cultures help students achieve. As we continuously work towards improved outcomes for our kids, we are excited to launch district-wide school culture surveys beginning in fall 2023. The surveys will be administered twice yearly (fall and spring) to 3-12th grade students, faculty and staff, and families.
Survey Administration Dates:
- October 16-27, 2023
- March 11-22, 2024
- Panorama works with 1,500 districts and 21,000 schools in all 50 states, supporting over 15 million students.
- JP’s 26 UIRD schools have run student and teacher surveys through Panorama since fall 2021.
- For the 2023-2024 school year, we are adding staff and family surveys and expanding to all schools.
- Positive and productive school cultures help students achieve.
- These school culture surveys will provide us with an additional tool to help us progress monitor our school goals and give us actionable, meaningful feedback that can help us improve outcomes for our students.
- These surveys align to our 2028: The Road to Transformation, Innovation, and Excellence strategic plan under Priority 5: Engage with students, employees, families, community members, School Board members, agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Students: 3rd-12th grade students will access their surveys via a secure online link and will enter their student ID as the access code.
- Teachers and Staff: They will receive an email with their personalized link. Optional demographic questions will be asked at the end of the survey.
- Families: They will use this universal anonymous link provided by the district. Optional demographic questions will be asked at the end of the survey. Translated surveys will be available.
- Students: Students will be surveyed on five topics: School Climate, Sense of Belonging, School Safety, Teacher-Student Relationships, and Growth Mindset. If parents want to opt their child(ren) out of the survey, please contact their school. A sample of the survey is below.
- Teachers and Staff: Staff will be surveyed on five topics: School Climate, Feedback & Coaching, School Leadership, Teaching Efficacy, and Educating All Students.
- Families: Families will be surveyed on five topics: School Climate, School Safety, Barriers to Engagement, Learning Behaviors, and Family Engagement. Please click here to complete the family survey.