• Regardless of vaccination status, JP Schools employees, students, and visitors must wear a face mask while inside the school facility.
• All fully vaccinated and unvaccinated adults and students do not need to wear a face mask if they adhere to physical distancing requirements while outdoors. It is recommended that people who are not fully vaccinated wear a face mask in crowded outdoor settings or during activities that involve sustained close contact with other individuals who are not fully vaccinated.
• All drivers and passengers on the school bus must wear a face mask at all times per Presidential Executive Order No. 13998 for Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel..
• Exceptions will be considered on an individual basis for students and employees with health or other concerns that make wearing a face mask difficult.
Social Distancing and Static Grouping
• Adults should maintain six feet of physical distance from other adults and students.
• Students should maintain a physical distance of at least three feet from other students and six feet from adults in a classroom or indoor setting to the greatest extent possible.
• Students who are unable to maintain a physical distance of at least three feet from other students or six feet from adults should remain in static groups. The static group composition should be maintained for as long as possible.
• The composition of a group may change if students are able to maintain a physical distance of at least three feet from other students and six feet from adults in a classroom or indoor setting to the greatest extent possible.
• Students with disabilities should continue to receive special education and related services in the least restrictive environment.
• Schools should factor in any additional service providers who may need to enter the classroom, students who receive services outside the classroom (e.g. resource, APE), and/or students who receive services through alternate instructional methods.