August 5, 2021
Re: COVID 19 Safety Protocols & School Work
Dear Parents, as we begin this school year it is gravely important that we follow all protocols established for COVID 19 prevention. Our school nurse can be reached at Jennifer.email@example.com. We ask that you help us in reinforcing the following…
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF THEY DO NOT FEEL WELL!!!
- Students must wear properly fitting masks that cover their nose and chin.
- Parents should supply your child with a mask for school daily.
- Mask must be worn the entire school day.
- Students should sanitize their hands upon entering the building and exiting the building.
- Students should sanitize their hands before entering and while exiting each class.
- Students must wash their hands before they exit the restroom.
- Students must maintain a distance of 3 feet at all times to the greatest extinct possible.
- Students need to bring bottled water to drink daily.
If students are sent home related to COVID, these are the protocols that should be followed…
- Students must adhere to the amount of quarantine days they are directed to serve.
- Teachers will place all assignments in Google Classroom.
- Students should access their classwork from Google Classroom.
- All work is to be completed in the time frame given by the teacher.
- If students need assistance, they can contact their teachers through Google Classroom.
- Chromebooks will be provided as needed for students to complete classroom assignments starting August 23, 2021.
Michelle Biagas Cojoe
Principal, Stella Worley Middle School