JP Schools Policies & Procedures
- 2021-23 Procedures & Policies for Students and Families
- 2021-23 Procedures & Policies for Students and Families (Spanish)
- 2021-23 Procedures & Policies for Students and Families (Arabic)
- 2021-23 Procedures & Policies for Students and Families (Vietnamese)
- Virtual Discipline Policy and Code of Conduct for Parents and Students
- Jefferson Parish School Board policies
- Parental Consent for Student Internet Use
- Bullying Report Form
- 2022-2023 Pupil Progression Plan
Alice Birney Policies & Procedures
If you have any questions pertaining to Policies and Procedures, please see the school handbook. Each student was given a handbook the first day he/she attended school.
Just some Quick notes:
Please remember to adhere to drop off and pick up procedures.
School hours are 8:00 a.m. to 2:50 p.m. Students that arrive after 8:00 are considered tardy and must be accompanied by an adult through the front gate to the office to be admitted.
Earliest a child can arrive on campus is 7:30 a.m.
Child care is offered from 7 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. before school and from 2:50 to 6 p.m. after school. Please check Child Care page for more information.
All students must be in full school uniform. NO EXCEPTIONS! All uniform shirts must bear the school logo. Please check uniform page for more information.
Lunch and Breakfast is free to all students.