All West Bank seats are sold out. Registration is still taking place but please note that behind the wheel training will be done on the East Bank.
Classroom Instruction will be virtual. Online course is from Monday, June 7 - Friday, June 18, 2021, 3 P.M. - 6 P.M. (Summer hours), 30-hours total.
Behind the Wheel Training, 8-hours, will begin after a student passes classroom instruction.
- Parents must review the attached presentation.
- Complete the online Registration Form.
- Then follow the link to the online payment portal, School Cash Online. Select what side of the river the student lives on, then pay the fee to participate in the program. Seats are not held if payment is not completed. Seats are limited. Online Driver’s Ed. Registration fees are $415.60 or $374.04 for current JPS Employees.
Before class begins:
- The student will log into their JPSchools email address, select their google classroom. Then accept the Driver's Ed. classroom. This google class should be listed by May 25, 2021.
- The student will need their Temporary Instructional Permit from the DMV before Behind The Wheel Training begins. Parents can make an appointment with the DMV by going to www.expresslane.org, then selecting Book Appointment to obtain this Permit.
If additional information is needed please call (504) 365-5368.