(If you have not already received a phone call from your Homeroom teacher, you can log into the Student Progress Center or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get this information.)
- Log in to Google Classroom using student's JPschools.org username and password.
-Accept any Invitations to join classes.
-Check Google Classroom Codes sheet to ensure all sections/subjects listed for your Homeroom teachers are in your Google Classroom.
-Use the codes listed to add yourself to any classes you are missing.
-Familiarize yourself with Google Classroom. Use Tutorial videos for assistance and practice.
Virtual School Days
- Log in to Google Classroom using student's JPschools.org username and password by 7:30 am.
- Click on Homeroom class, based on your schedule.
(-For example, if your Homeroom teacher is Mrs. Langley, and the first subject you have with her on your schedule is ELA, you will log into her ELA class for Homeroom and join Google Meets by 7:30)
- Click on Meets link on Stream page
- Make sure you mic is muted and your camera is on.
(Note: You may get an error message is you try to login before your teacher. If this happens, wait a minute and try again.)
- For most grade levels, you will change classes by: closing out of your Google Meets, going to the Google Classroom of your next scheduled class, and clicking on the Google Meets link for that class.
Student Google Login Information
Student Google Login Information:
Students will login into Chromebooks and Google Classroom using their jpschools.org email addresses.
This is typically formatted as: email@example.com
*Note: If there are multiple students in the district with your student's name, they may have a number following the last name. Please contact the school if you are having an issue logging in and need guidance.
Passwordsare the Student ID (lunch number). This is asevendigit number. If you have a six digit number, you must include a "0" at the beginning. (Ex: 123456 would become 0123456)