The Student Progress Center will allow you to monitor your child’s attendance, grades, teacher notices, etc. It is very important to us as a school community that we communicate your child’s progress and opportunities for improvement in a timely manner.
Please follow the instructions listed below to create your account. Note that each adult listed may create an account to monitor student progress. If a name needs to be added or deleted, please let the Ms. Chicas or Ms. Q know. For comments and/or concerns regarding the timely submission of grades within JCampus, please contact your academy principal so that he/she may resolve any issues.
- Go to www.jpschools.org.
- Scroll to the bottom of the site and under “Families” click on the “Student Progress Center”.
- On the Student Progress Center site, right side, click “Register New User.” A web page asking for “Relationship,” “Last Name,” “First Name,” and “PSN Number” will be displayed.
- Use your information mailed to you in August to enter your information in the fields, then click “Continue”.
- A page to create your login and password will appear, along with security questions in case the password is forgotten.
- After completing the account information, you will be directed to the start screen.
- Click your child’s picture icon to view details such as grades, attendance, test cores, transcripts, etc..
- To access the Help system: Click “Help” on the login page, OR, in the student listing page, on the far right, click “Action” then “Help:”.
If you have trouble creating an account, please carefully check the information on this form and try again. If it does not work after carefully checking the information, contact the Grace King Front Office at 504.888.7334.