Child care is offered after school from 2:10-6:00 p.m.
Director: Mrs. Alex (Alexandra Celestin)
Child Care Phone: 504-239-7365
The child care phone is for emergency contact only and is monitored 2:30-6:00 p.m. on days when students are present on campus. For all other inquires call the front office.
- A student will only be released to an adult listed on the child care registration form. Any adult picking up a child must be prepared with a picture I.D..
- Parents should park in the back parking lot for child care pick-up. Students may not be picked up from child care prior to 2:25 p.m. Parents may not enter the back parking lot during dismissal between 2:10-2:25 p.m.
- All payments should be made regularly using MySchoolBucks. Other forms of payment are not accepted. If a family has a delinquent account, the child will no longer be allowed to attend child care.
- Ruppel does NOT offer holiday care or child care on early release days.
- Registration will be accepted at Orientation Night in August or in the front office between 8:00-1:00 daily.
$27 per week
$7.00 drop in per day