Child care is offered after school from 2:10-6:00 p.m.
Director: Michelle Johnson
- A student will only be released to an adult listed on the child care registration form. Any adult picking up a child must be prepared with a picture I.D.
- Parents should park in the back parking lot for child care pick-up. Students may not be picked up from child care prior to 2:25 p.m. Parents may not enter the back parking lot during dismissal between 2:10-2:25 p.m.
- All payments should be made regularly using SchoolCashOnline. Other forms of payment are not accepted. If a family has a delinquent account, the child will no longer be allowed to attend child care.
- Ruppel does NOT offer holiday care or child care on early release days.
- Registration will be accepted during Orientation Night in August or in the front office between 8:00-1:00 daily. Registration may be sent in the VIP folder as well.
$35 per week
$7.00 daily "drop-in" rate
Child Care Parent Manual English
Child Care Parent Manual Spanish