- Need help logging in to Google Classroom?
If you are a Fisher Middle High School student and need help with your Google Classroom login,
click the following link: School Webmaster
Please include your first and last name, as well as, your student ID for verification purposes. You can find your student ID in JCampus (SIDNO #) on the demographics page.
- Google Classroom: Click on this link to go directly to your Google Classroom once logged in to your Google account.
- Google Classroom codes: click on this link to access Google Classroom Class Codes to join your class.
- 2020 Parents' Guide to Google Classroom : Parents can view a short tutorial on Google Classroom
Students in all grade levels (PK-12) can access our online learning resources through Clever. This is where you will find Edmentum/Plato-Courseware.
Use the following information to log in:
- Clever Login: student ID (usually without the leading zeroes)
- Password: student ID (usually without the leading zeroes)
- Login Tip: Your Clever ID is usually the student's lunch number
- For login support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Edmentum/Plato covers 6-12 grade courses that students are enrolled in through JCampus. Students will be able to continue their core courses through this online learning platform. Edmentum/Plato is available through a cell phone, iPad, Chromebooks, or the internet browser on any laptop or desktop computer.
Student Access on PCs or Chromebooks
- Click here to access Clever.
- Select the Edmentum/Plato Courseware App.
Your child will be provided with a Student Orientation when they log into their course that includes a video and content that will walk them through how to engage with the platform and the course curriculum.
Info about Edmentum/Plato-Courseware
- The program consists of courses, and each course is broken up into units. Each unit has activities like pretests, tutorials, practice activities, discussion posts, mastery tests, and posttests.
- Courseware has site-wide security features in place to protect your student's personal information
- For technical support, please feel free to contact our Courseware Support Team at 800-447-5286 or email@example.com.
Tips to Support your child in Courseware
- Help your child build a schedule
- Model hard work and persistence
- Set up a designated workspace
- Familiarize yourself with the learning platform