Solis students can search our library catalog and databases from outside the school by typing search terms into our Follet Destiny search widgit.
- All students are required to have a signed "Library Permission Slip" on file for the current academic year before they can check out materials from the library.
- Students in first and second grade are allowed to check out one book each week. The check out period for first and second grade students is one week.
- Students in third, fourth and fifth grade can check out two books each week. The checkout period for third, fourth, and fifth grade students is two weeks.
- Students may renew a book one consecutive lending period by bringing the book to the library and asking the librarian to renew the book.
- If a student has an overdue book, no other materials may be checkout from the library.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for paying the replacement cost of lost or damaged books. Replacement costs for a book in our library typically ranges from $5-$45.00, occasionally a book may cost over $45.00.