Statement of Policy: The Jefferson Parish School Board (“Board”) strictly prohibits bullying and/or harassment, as defined herein. The Board shall take reasonable steps to end bullying/harassment, to prevent its future recurrence and to prevent retaliation against any individual who reports allegations of bullying/harassment or cooperates in the investigation of an alleged violation of this policy. This policy applies to students on school grounds, while traveling to and from school, or a school-sponsored activity, and during school-sponsored events.
District Policies and Forms
- Click here for Bullying Overview
- Click here for Anti-Harrassment Policy
- Click here for Bullying Report Form
- Click here for Bullying Investigation Form
- Click here for Bullying Investigation Checklist