Superintendent's Principal Council
The Superintendent’s Principal Council is designed to provide council members with an avenue to solve instructional and administrative challenges that exist on the school and district levels.
2021-22 Principal Council Members
Congratulations to the 13 members of our Superintendent's Principal Council.
- Angela Bradley, Dolhonde Elementary
- Julie Broussard, Bridgedale Elementary
- Thomas Chaze, Meisler Middle
- Christina Conforto, Marrero Middle
- Scott Deemer, Matas Elementary
- Angelia Grabert, Pittman Elementary
- Ronda Johnson, Audubon Elementary
- Sharon Meggs-Hamilton, Bonnabel High
- Melanie Moore, Helen Cox High
- Benjamin Moscona, East Jefferson High
- Christopher Oufnac, Adams Middle
- Suzanne Pitre, Kerner Elementary
- Killian Williams-Morantine, Cuillier Career Center
2021-22 Principal Council Meeting Dates
Due to Hurricane Ida, the council will meet three times this school year (instead of four) from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at alternating sites. Principal discussions and input are highly valued and member attendance at all council meetings is encouraged. All meeting attendees will adhere to the health and safety protocols outlined in our Start Strong Jefferson plan.
- December 15, 2021 at the JP Schools Administration Building located at 501 Manhattan Blvd. in Harahan
- February 9, 2022 at the JP Schools Administration Building located at 501 Manhattan Blvd. in Harvey
- April 4, 2022 at the Paul Emenes Building located at 822 S. Clearview Pkwy. in Harahan