Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program
Give your child the gift of a bilingual education!!
Kindergarten through 8th grade
Dual Language Immersion Program
Spanish – English
- Majority of instruction is in Spanish; ELA is taught by a certified, English-speaking teacher
- Native Spanish Speaking, highly qualified/certified teachers
- Limited enrollment: Kindergarten and 1st grade students do not need prior Spanish experience (Kindergarteners must be 5 years old by Sept. 30 of that year.)
- Limited enrollment: 2nd – 8th graders must have previously participated in an Immersion program.
- Open to all West Bank students. You do not have to live in Boudreaux’s attendance zone. If you do not live in Boudreaux’s attendance zone, you will have to submit a Magnet School Transfer form.
- Bus transportation is available to all students in this program.