Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program
Give your child the gift of a bilingual education!!
Kindergarten through 8th grade
Dual Language Immersion Program
Spanish – English
- Majority of instruction is in Spanish; ELA is taught by a certified, English-speaking teacher
- Native Spanish Speaking, highly qualified/certified teachers
- Limited enrollment: Kindergarten and 1st grade students do not need prior Spanish experience (Kindergarteners must be 5 years old by Sept. 30 of that year.)
- Limited enrollment: 2nd – 8th graders must have previously participated in an Immersion program.
- Open to all West Bank students. You do not have to live in Boudreaux’s attendance zone. If you do not live in Boudreaux’s attendance zone, you will have to submit a Magnet School Transfer form.
- Bus transportation is available to all students in this program.
For more information about our DLI program at Boudreaux please watch the following slideshows. For information on how to apply or for the application please visit