Our students are expected to adhere to a school uniform policy in order to:
Uniform TopNO JACKETS WITH HOODS ARE PERMITTED AT ANY TIME6th Grade: Gold/Yellow Polo7th Grade: Blue Polo8th Grade: White Polo/Button-Up (Optional: Sweater-Vest/Tie)Cold Weather: Solid color blue, gold, black, white, or gray jacket/sweater or Worley attire.Uniform BottomAll students wear khaki pants.Students are permitted to wear uniform shorts from August 11 – September 30 ONLY.
- provide students and staff with a greater sense of safety and security;
- readily identify and remove non-students from the campus
- encourage students to experience a greater sense of school identity and belonging;
- encourage an improvement in student behavior;
- reduce school clothing costs; and
- encourage a high level of program participation.
All students participating in P.E. are required to purchase a gym shirt for $10.