Mission & Vision
Our mission is to inspire, engage, and prepare each student for tomorrow by developing creativity, character, strong minds and bodies, all learners will be prepared for global leadership.
Our vision is to inspire,engage and prepare students to become independent readers,thinkers,leaders,problem solvers and communicators.
- To provide an informed, concerned, and motivated faculty and administration who will work collaboratively for all students.
- To develop good citizenship and a caring, cooperative attitude among the student body by serving as role models.
- To develop the whole student by providing academic and personal guidance, physical training, and extra-curricular activities.
- To help students develop respect for authority and the rights of others.
- To create a climate for self-motivation so the student is an active participant in the learning process.
- To provide for individual differences by using multiple teaching techniques and materials so that the students may grasp concepts and learn at their own rate.
- To create an environment conductive to learning in the individual classroom through the use of bulletin boards, classroom libraries, and other attractive and informative educational materials.
Regular Schedule Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Early Release Schedule Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.