Mission & Vision
Educating the whole child in a safe, diverse, and challenging environment.
Every student will achieve at their maximum potential in a challenging, engaging, and nurturing learning environment in order to successfully prepare them for their future in a multicultural society.
- In building a safe, respectful school family that values the needs and diversity of the whole child
- The school community should encourage and support each student in developing goals and creating a positive, strong self-worth.
- Every student can be successful in an engaging, challenging, and meaningful environment.
- In providing the academic and emotional support needed to become productive learners.
- Students will be equipped with skills to responsibly engage in a digital and global society.
Dr. Emily Anderson
Regular Schedule Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Students may begin arriving on campus at 6:50 a.m. and have the option of taking a free breakfast. If your student needs to arrive at school prior to 6:50 a.m., you must register for childcare (please go to or call the office for registration information). After 7:20, students must be accompanied by their parent or guardian into the office to be marked tardy.
Early Release Schedule Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 11:40 p.m.
On Early Release Days, there is no afterschool child care provided. On these days, students must be picked up at walkers' gate or car line, or ride the bus home.