Students are expected to be dressed in the appropriate school uniform at all times. Students who are not in complete uniform will not be allowed to attend school sponsored activities or programs.
The uniform requirements are as follows:
- Only school colors may be worn: dark green, orange, khaki, white
- Students must have an orange collared school logo shirt in order to attend field trips.
- Orange or dark green collared school logo shirt. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Purple collared Gretna No.2 Academy shirts (Pre-K only)
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Uniform khaki pants, shorts, skirts, skorts.
- Black or brown belts must be worn on clothes with loops, no large belt buckles.
- Solid white socks and athletic shoes. NO LEGGINGS!
- Jackets, sweatshirts, and sweaters must be solid dark green, orange, khaki, white or black.
- Gretna Gator spirit shirts are sold in Gator store for $10.00 and may be worn on Monday or Friday.
- On very cold days, overcoats may be worn over required uniform, with hats and gloves.
- No caps or hats are allowed in class at any time.
- No jewelry, other than post earrings or 1/4″ hoops for female or male students may be worn at any time. This policy is for the safety of students and will prevent the loss of valuables.
Teachers will administer disciplinary measures in the classroom for uniform violations. If a violation occurs, the student will receive the following:
- A phone call/behavior report
- Office behavior report/detention
- Parental conference/discipline action