All students enrolled at Ella Dolhonde School must wear the school uniform.
Please find all of your school uniform needs at the Skobel's School Uniform Website for Ella Dolhonde.
- Navy pants or shorts
- Red polo shirt with school logo for grades 1st-5th
- Purple polo shirt with school logo for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Only solid white or navy blue socks
- Tied or Velcro strap “Rubber soled” tennis shoes (P.E. is everyday) No slip-on style tennis shoes. (Boots, flip flops, flats are unacceptable.)
- Belt (except kindergarten students) must be worn with anything with belt loops.
- Solid red turtleneck or white undershirt
- Plain, solid colored red, navy, or white cardigan sweater
- Plain, solid colored red or navy sweat shirt. Hoods on sweatshirts are not to be worn in the building.
- Cardigan sweaters and sweatshirts are the only outerwear allowed in the classroom.
- Jeans are not allowed.
- Sweatpants are not allowed.
- Shirts must always be tucked in pants, shorts, or skirts.
- Any coat may be worn to school but it is only to be used outdoors.
Girls May Also Wear
- Navy skirt or jumper
- White school uniform type shirt
- White turtleneck under blouse
- Navy pants under skirts
- Only solid colored white or navy tights worn under skirts
No hanging earrings, no hoops, no large jewelry, no dangle bracelets.
There are no PE uniforms, but students must wear tennis shoes daily. (Boots, flip flops, flats are unacceptable.)
Of special note are the following items:
- Skirts, pants, slacks, and shorts, when allowed, will be worn at the student’s waistline.
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts, when allowed, will not be excessively short so as to create a disruption or distraction.
- A student’s clothing for school and school-sponsored activities will be modest in appearance.
- A student will not wear jewelry or accessories that create a distraction or a safety hazard. Except for pierced earrings worn in the ear lobe, a student will not wear body piercing studs, rings, or hoops. When pierced earrings are permitted, a student will not wear earrings that present a safety hazard.
- Dresses, skirts, pants, slacks, and shorts, when allowed, will not be excessively long or baggy so as to create a safety hazard.
A child not in complete uniform will be issued a warning. After the third warning, a behavior report will be given.
Please be sure your child is in complete uniform daily.
Thanks for your cooperation.