To meet our school dress code requirements, students must present themselves in the approved uniform coordinates that have been purchased from below:
Chateau Estates School Uniform Policy
Uniforms can be purchased at:
Uniforms by Kajan- 7103 Veterans Blvd-504-888-4840
Schiro’s School Time Uniforms- 5008 W. Esplanade Ave- 504-885-2993
Skobel’s Uniforms- 3001 Clearview Pkwy (Clearview Mall)- 504-264-7733
Fashion Arcade Uniforms- 3440 Division St- 504-887-3308
- (Grades 1-5) Light blue or navy golf shirts with the Chateau embroidered logo.
- (Middle school ONLY) Gray Chateau Estates golf shirt with the Chateau logo.
- (Pre-K and Kinder) Students wear Chateau Estates purple t-shirts or polo shirts that are available for purchase at the stores above.
- The shirt must be tucked into the pants or skirt. Only plain white short-sleeved white undershirts. College shirts may be worn on Fridays with the uniform bottom. These shirts will be available for sale at the school.
- Navy blue pants (not jeans or jeggings), shorts, skorts, jumpers, capris or skirts. Skirts must be knee-length or longer.
- Pre-K students wear elastic waist pants, shorts or skorts with no belt.
- Middle school girls may wear a knee-length plaid skirt.
- Students may wear navy blue or black tights underneath their skirts; however, students may NOT wear tights without a skirt.
Belts: Belts must be worn with uniform bottoms with belt loops. No oversized belt buckles. Pants must be worn at the wasit at all times.
Shoes and Socks: Style of and color shoes may be chosen by the students/guardians. Backless shoes, boots, high heels, platform shoes, moccasins, slippers/sliders, flip flops, crocs, rain boots, or shoes with wheels may not be worn.
Outerwear: Students may wear a Chateau Estates sweatshirt/jacket or a plain black, navy blue or gray jacket, sweatshirt, jacket, or sweater. Outerwear must be free of logos, team names, writings and/or pictures. STUDENT OUTERWEAR MAY NOT BE HOODED! (No hoodies) Please consider buying the plain sweatshirt from Walmart/Target or the store of your choice.
DRESS DOWN DAYS:
Please click here to see our Dress Down Day Requirements.
DRESS CODE VIOLATIONS:
*Please assist us by ensuring your child is dressed properly each day for school.