Mission & Vision
Our vision is to create a challenging environment that nurtures high ideals, creative thoughts, and positive actions.
Our mission at L. W. Ruppel Academy for Advanced Studies is to provide a safe environment for a diverse learning community that values academic excellence, individual responsibility, and life-long learning.
- Establish a safe and physically comfortable environment that promotes student learning and culture.
- Develop skills that will enable all members of the school community to address our needs in today’s technologically driven society.
- Provide parents and other community members with opportunities to participate in school programs and activities.
- Incorporate curriculum and instructional practices with a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Promote cultural diversity among the school community by understanding and respecting different people and cultures.
Regular Schedule Hours: 7:20 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Early Release Schedule Hours:
May 26, 2020
Please see the document below for information to help families prepare for the 20-21 school year. Also refer to the 2020-2021 Ruppel Handbook posted to this website for all school policies and procedures.