We are proud to announce our healthcare services at your school this year. lnclusivCare in partnership with the Jefferson Parish School System and L.W. Higgins High School provides Medical and Behavioral Health services for all students for the convenience of parents and students. Services include physical exams, screenings, treatment of common colds, sinusitis, migraine headache management, allergic reactions, first aid management of cuts, bruises, and more.
The most critical services that will be offered are Behavior Health Services using Licensed Clinical Mental Health Professionals.
The clinic will be open 5 days a week.
With this partnership we are seeking 3 Main Goals:
1. Improving students' behavioral health and physical health outcomes
2. Increasing students' attendance and engagement in school
3. Supporting parents, guardians, & teachers
All students must have a consent for treatment on file before any services can be provided. Sickness often comes when we least expect therefore, it is best to return the consent form as soon as possible. By signing the consent form your child will be eligible for all services.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Hours of Operation
- Mondays – Thursdays, 8a – 5p; Fridays, 8a – 2:30p
INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CONSENT AND REGISTRATION:
The electronic consent is linked below. When you click on the link, begin filling in the blanks. Once you complete the forms, you will be able to send us the forms by clicking ‘submit’. You will be asked to put in an email address. You may be emailed a link to make sure it was you who completed the from. It'll only take a few seconds. Next, the form will be directly sent to us. You will also be emailed the form. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the health center at 504-762-8490.
English Consent Form Barcode
Insert printable consent for in English
INSTRUCCIONES PARA COMPLETAR EL CONSENTIMIENTO DE SALUD ESCOLAR Y EL REGISTRO:
Spanish Consent Form Barcode
Insert printable consent for in Spanish
JPSB/InclusivCare Collaborative Scope of Services Include:
- Monthly meetings with the administrative staff to disaggregate the data to identify behavior trends and to identify individuals in need of intensive therapeutic services.
- Providing case consultation on challenging circumstances.
- Providing psychoeducation workshops with teachers and students concerning mental health trends and treatment interventions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SBH#: 504-762-8490
- InclusivCare hotline#: 1-877-302-4985
- Dr. Renetta Allen
- Tammy Cantrell
- Dr. Richard Costa
- Dr. Sebastian Del-Corral Winder
- Dr. Jeffrey Dumas
- Leon Jackson
- Dr. Travis Johnson
- Ayan Ponson
- Detrice Ross Fredericks
- Sabrina Spears
- Dr. Lucian Stamps
- Tyrian Stovall